Sunday, February 21, 2016

High Horny Teen

horny teen stoner phone sex

My name is Kaye, and I'm your typical high, horny teen stoner... except I'm not. I have a few weird fetishes. Sometimes I like to take control of the matter, sometimes I like to lose it in my sweet love, Mary Jane. I guess you can say I'm a 24/7, day and night stoner. & Kind of a hippie too. I love that sweet medicine. Nothing makes me feel better (and hornier) than smoking anything related to THC. I love to switch it up from bongs, to pipes, to blunts, to edibles and dabs. It's just whatever I'm feeling at the moment.

Here in Colorado I get so horny and so high! I love to talk dirty with my special fans who love me and love getting high with me. I also love meeting new people, there's just something so right about getting high and getting to know a new person. And getting to know their interests (and their body)... Nothing gets me going more than real sex, (let's be real here) - but I love changing it up. Sometimes I just want to meet someone new, chat online, and see where it goes from there.

Call me if you want a "420 phone sex session" - I'm really just someone to get high with, relax with, and maybe get off with. If you're feeling "up" for it today, ha! I have a blazing twitter I post pics on from time to time. I love posting on my Google+ when I get the chance too.

My life is so busy with school and work, but I always manage to make room for getting high and phone sex. I'm a party girl and I love enjoying life! Think you wanna get to know me? Well, don't be shy...phonesexwonderland.com


3 comments:

  1. I would love to 420 with you I'm a o.h.(originAl hippie stoner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to 420 with you I'm a o.h.(originAl hippie stoner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, so freaking cool. I'm Phil, I'm usually on G+ and when I smoke one, I get sometimes kinda kinky. I'd love to get to know you better but I don't like to get on those phone sex lines. Got ripped off a few times. My email is donna1kiss@gmail.com give me a shout if you think we can have fun. See ya

    ReplyDelete